Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Words

I just realized that I haven't mentioned that Luke has a few words that he now uses regularly, in order of use:

1. Mommy (or Mommeeeeee!)
2. Uh-oh - he uses this when something wrong happens, but also sometimes uses it for no apparent reason.
3. Cacky - means cookie or cracker. It's all the same to him
4. Nanna - banana, obviously
5. Weeeee - typically used as an exclamation when he likes something
6. Baa - ball
7. Bubaee - blueberry... I've also heard him use it when referencing my Blackberry


And for the non verbal -
1. Surprisingly he doesn't say milk, but he brings me his bottle when he wants some
2. He shakes his head No all the time, even when he means yes. We need to work on that one.
And there are lots of other non verbal ones. He is really starting to understand things and to observe what we do. We'd better be careful!


No comments:

Post a Comment