Thursday, May 20, 2010

Progress

As we approach Luke's first birthday, I'm starting to reflect on how much he has grown and developed in just 11 1/2 months. I know, every kid grows and develops this much in the first year, but since it's our first time we're amazed.
I was watching some old videos of Luke, including the one below, which was taken on his first day at home - June 9, 2009. (Can you tell we were first-timers? We were inside a perfectly warm house but look at the blankets on the kid!)
Compare this video with the one I posted the other day... it's cool to see how much he has progressed in his brief time here.

And at this time next year I'm sure we'll be blown away by the changes between one and two years old. Actually, I'm sure he'll continue to amaze us for as long as we're around to watch him.

PS - since I didn't have the blog when he was born I'll be posting more old content, starting on his birthday. This one's just a teaser :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment