Monday, May 10, 2010



Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and we had a really nice day. The weather was beautiful all weekend (don't tell anyone but it doesn't actually rain in Vancouver ALL the time!) Keith got up to take care of Luke's morning routine. Then we went on a long bike ride with Luke along in the trailer. I rode behind the guys and could hear Luke "talking" the whole time. I think he was either saying "go faster Daddy!" or possibly "watch the potholes Daddy!"
We walked around our neighborhood for a while and had lunch at one of our favorite restaurants.

I vividly remember Mother's Day last year, with the anticipation of the soon-to-arrive baby. I COULDN'T WAIT to meet our baby! So, this year I feel very lucky that he is a healthy, happy, fun little guy who has enriched our lives so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment