Thursday, June 10, 2010

One with the pots and pans





Back when Luke started exploring, who can remember how many months ago, we put drawer and door locks in the kitchen and bathrooms. But since he loves opening and closing drawers/ doors and rooting around inside, sometimes I permit entry to one of the three that include only things that [most likely] won't him. Keith still doesn't like that I let Luke do this, but as I always say -- you try to keep him entertained all day long.
So, earlier this week the ever-nimble Luke graduated from reaching into the pots and pans drawer to CLIMBING into it. I wish I had seen him figuring out how to get in, but didn't notice until he was right in there. He eventually got stuck kneeling in a pot and I had to rescue him. It was hard not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment