Friday, June 18, 2010

Two-man band

I had my very own two-man band perform last night.
As you can see, Luke is pretty good on the rattle, even if not in perfect beat with Keith's guitar playing. You'll notice Luke look away/ stare into space a few times. That's because game 7 of the Celtics vs. Lakers final was on and obviously he didn't want to miss a second!
So sad that the Celts lost, as most readers of this blog will agree. I was so bummed that I refused to watch the Laker post-game celebration and interviews. Yeah, I guess I'm a sore loser.

For those interested, Keith is playing:

"There Ain't No Bugs on Me" We know it from the Advantix commercial, which has puppies singing. We think it's hysterical.
"Pinball Wizard" by The Who
"New York, New York" by Ryan Adams

We have very eclectic taste over here.

...and Luke is rattling to his own wonderful tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment